Saturday, September 3, 2022

House on the Hill

-my computer no longer works properly

-needing repairing or replacing

-for about the 8t time in a row

-the computer picture plays on the TV screen it is attached to

-but not on the PC

-I would take it myself to get repaired taking it back to the shop I just got it from

-the book Disney storybook Collection Walt Disney bought me

-the cover like advice

-the checkers and spots with characters in. I will just be going more around and around in circles

-the '+' like design of the checkers and the Spots. I am at risk of losing things like Logging in to Disney 'Plus', Spotify, and my Web Page 

-because of some doubts of the correct Log Ins

-the checkers. Like saying Christ wrecked the marriage chance to David PLATT

-the spots. And the marriage chance to Tom HOLE  LAND

-like I will go on having computer problems

-like the name Brendan KILMISTER

-MESSIAH KILL COMPUTER 

-the Disney book cover. Checkers like for alternate areas of miracles. The circles with pictures of Disney characters in. Like in 1982 in my back garden I found a Grapefruit with an equal sized one growing out of the side of it


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...