Sunday, September 4, 2022

Haven

I saw on a TV show about 1983 called Entertainment this Week. A shot of the cover of Green Lantern 176 ,With Green Lantern drawn as if in the mouth of a huge Shark's head. Like my earliest memory of coming in to live in our new home at James COOK Street and finding a Tin of Griffins Sampler BISCUITS in a kitchen cupboard. Like Green Lantern in the Shark's head's mouth. And the teeth around the mouth. Like Jenette Kahn's toothy grin. The teeth around the sides of the mouth might also mean the ring I found in my closet in 1981 with the 12 Star signs around it. Like Green Lanterns have Space rings. The news item had an Independent Comic company worker saying they were trying to make comics people would put on their coffee tables. I have a glass coffee table. When I get the last of the Stan Lee volumes I am after I place them on my glass coffee table in my room. Green Lantern in the Shark's head. Like several weeks ago I had little to eat that week. I went to the supermarket and bought $120 of groceries in one go. I was standing outside the supermarket feeling on the verge of collapse. A Hospital Security Guard drove me to the Hospital where I was for 7 hours over night. Like the Sirens or the Shark's head. GROCERIES as in GREEN LANTERNS. It was New Year's Eve about 2015 I was in the checkout line and was short of some of my money for the last few groceries. From behind me appeared a man and paid for the last few..  Tall blonde and attractive. Looking like a story character.  I now see he looked a bit like Hal Jordan / Green Lantern. Straight before going to the supermarket I had a haircut art Scarlet Hair. I read Prince Harry might have put a tattoo of a rhino on his back.  The Green Lantern 176 cover with Jordan in the mouth of the large Shark's head. The Shark with a head like Kahn. Who I heard described as being GRACIIOUS as in GROCERIES. Jenette Kahn is about one of the greatest threats to the world if the companies involved close. SCARLET Hair as in SHARK and STARS ring. Maybe Hal Jordan left the ring with the 12 star signs on in my room. Green Lantern in the large shark's head like the dream I had in 1991 of across the landscape just small, wrecked, white spaceships. Hal Jordan paying for the last few of my groceries. The man behind me looked like Days of our Lives actor Kyle LOWDER who plays Brady Black. LOWDER as in LANTERN. BRADY BLACK as in BUD BUNDY. I try to say each home gets that LOAD of $120 of groceries each week.. And maybe LOW / Earth is still like a Down Under Land. I was prompted to try to get a mass of groceries that week on my bike. By a Superman comic story title The Miracle of Thirsty Thursday.. And when I was young living in James COOK Streer seeing the SKELETON of a man in a ditch in paddocks at the end of the street.. Maybe representing having no food. And maybe back when I was young living in that home I saw one night in my bedroom. Through the ceiling in the dark two lit up hands as if they were praying. Maybe it was Green Lantern and the ring on his hand. Most of the food I  bought didn't need cooking. I try to use the power of the ring I had on my hand with the 12 star signs on to power this 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...