Saturday, September 3, 2022

Cover All Lands

-my maybe great-grandfather Walt Disney

-paid for a book Disney Storybook Collection

-that had been reduced from $29.99 to $11.99

-it has a CHECKER cover

-like he is saying

-the Crisis miracles on my Blogs under matsmiraclist.tumblr.com

-except the miracles on Blogs Freedom Frasers and Mighty Miracles Blog

-the ones I did from March 31st 2017 to November 18th 2020

-those ones cover space

-in a checker pattern. With different groups of miracles in the boxes

-partly to avoid miracles clashing. Or too many for an area

-and some parts of some miracles altered to be made realistic

-Walt Disney bought me the book

-I just today went and began a weekly spend of $40 at a Bakery COUPLANDS

-as in COVERING ALL LANDS

-and I started to get $10 a week Diet Cola

-and I will match that. Like the checkers. With $40 a week healthy foods

-at that Bakery I can get about 10 trays of really nice foods for cheap prices and coming to around 540

-and after those and the soft drink and healthy foods have

-the name of the Bakery is COUPLANDS

-like maybe I come close to COVERING ALL LANDS across space with these miracles

-the checkered cover of the Disney book. Like a WEB for my Blogs

-coming to $90 a week. And balancing like the multiple checkers of the two colors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...