Saturday, January 8, 2022

My Adventures as Daredevil

-about 6 years ago

-about a year before my Crisis miracles began

-I was lying in bed at night. I heard some like quiet clicking in my throat

-like the black man's figure coming through my wall in the dark when I was in bed in 1990 aged 22. Like the clicking he had an electric chainsaw. Like an alien manhood test for super hero powers mucked up

-this time I kept lying letting and encouraging the clicking / vibrations

-for maybe a year I was Daredevil as splits pulled out of me around space

-powers

-a baton I could form and control

-incredible reflexes, strength, invulnerable , phasing, sight and hearing abilities, can walk and appear elsewhere

-wearing black speedos as a costume

-like Marvel Comics MATT  MURDOCK

-Matt    MURDER  DICK

-like the night I ran away from my Support Home about 1997. All I took was a 90s Superboy Trading Card I left in the ticket slot of the toll bridge like I had walked all the way to the next ton

-just over the bridge I went down one side street too soon and hid for a moment when I heard sirens

-in a DOCK of TREE TRUNKS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...