Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a dream of a builder putting them on there.  Like I drew on boards looking like that . When living in JAMES COOK Street when young and I put them behind bushes just under our front window. James Cook the Ship's Captain who first charted New Zealand.  COOK. Like on the Titanic I drew pictures of Wonder Girl. A disfigured super-heroine. We parented Satan on that Ship. He became Marvel Comics as in art's Stan Lee The Conservatory roof will soon be leaking like the Titanic did. I use that dream and those pictures I drew to send the three series channels created as me as the central hero character. And Jesus as the main villain. Through Heaven and Hell. Both forever. And if I can to all of space except our Solar System forever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...