Friday, March 11, 2022

OA Marriage

-trying to be married to a power ring

-using a strange band like ring I found in the top of my bedroom wardrobe about 1981. It soon after disappeared 

-it had the 12 star signs around it

-like DC Comics' space super-heroes corps use rings with powers. Both like STAR rings

-in Green Lantern comics the Green Lanterns were run by the Guardians of the Universe

-from their planet at the centre of the Universe called

-'OA'

-like the small Mount Maunganui mountain near me called

-MAUAO

-so it sounds like OA

-I use the ring when I touched it to give me all of the power of the Green Lantern corps

-for use to put up the block of miracles I have been working on since November 19th 2020

-and in doing so I marry the OA ring

-like   M-A-U-A-O

-Matthew-Ager-Marry-OA

-I marry all of the rings

-and as part of this I say I can never really marry or have any real partner

-and marrying the ring gives me the power to do the 

-MAUAO      MIRACLES

-I try to take their power

-MAUAO

-I will to marry me to all the Green Lantern rings using the Astrology ring


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...