Sunday, September 4, 2022

Will You come Back to My Cabin?

-Friday March 31st 201 I was told  by forces to go to Marine Parade at the base of the mountain Maua in the next town. I was told to say over and over Bup Bup Bop. That started my really powerful miracles

-as I was coming back on the other side of the road was a tall Indian man looking like Bruce Wayne in 1990s DC Comics. He was with a woman looking like Lois Lane played by ERICA  DUANCE. Like Earth becomes WRECKED DOWN UNDER LAND style buildings. She was holding a camera or Cell Phone. She could be the Whore of Babylon. Me the Anti-Christ's mother. Appearing that day when I was repeating Bup Bup Bop as in Babylon. To send up my magic power. The INDIAN man. My father maybe. ARCHIE ANDREWS. There was an important man she was chosen on her world to marry. BABY  LOAN. She failed with that and someone found the High School and as a teen boy my father Archie fathered me. While she was married to the other man. INDIAN / ARCHIE ANDREWS / ANTI CHRIST

-I think the woman I saw looking like Erica Duance might be my real mother. The Whore of Babylon. From somewhere in space a woman like Lois Lane was found for a wife for an important man. And she had affairs. Bringing her boyfriend in the home, on trips and at family events.  And Archie is my father. I heard the name Matthew maybe called just before I saw them. My mother and the Indian man there in March 31st, 2017

-'Bup Bup Bop' as in '666'

-maybe the less starring Archie character Big Ethel Muggs represents her husband

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...