Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Fantasy Land

-my father is Walt Disney the False Prophet of the Bible

-who does miracles

-about 2012 I was in a bookstore near my home. There was a magical looking Disney book called Disney Storyland Collection

-it was reduced from $29.99 to $11.99

-I asked the store owner if he would put it on hold for me

-from behind me appeared Walt and paid for it for me

-to all of space

-for every 29.99 area of land. 11.99 is covered in Disney features

-like Resorts, stores, attractions

-and there is a channel by minds of most of their media products

-and Disney products are mixed with others appearing on stores' shelves


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...