Sunday, August 21, 2022

Ring of Power

-I launch FIVE channels by mind

-to all of space but our solar system. And to Heaven and Hell . All forever

-Ones starring me as the hero like The Simpsons, Archie, Days of our Lives. And all my Blogs. And my songs on my Blog magicdom30.home.blog. With my logical voice and logical notes. And for videos me having sex with people

-FIVE of the channels

-and Jesus looks like the main villain and partly idiotic in all of them



-like that I try for FOREVER

-in Heaven

-cause FIVE afflictions on people

-Hell Children - a white baby appears through a hole in your stomach surrounded by a ring of tentacles

-Hell Creatures - a car sized spider or scorpion shaped creature that can chew on you forever

-Hell Cloth - black blankets that float around and can cover all your body under your head. And things can go right in you

-Hell Metal - white indestructible metal that turns your skin white and lips black

-Hell Warriors - armored Warriors that teleport with swords that cut off your penis


-the effects last forever on a person

-and keep coming forever. There is no escape like in a New Earth and Heaven


-FIVE channels and FIVE Hell effects to ruin  things for Jesus and Heaven


-I was walking home over night about 1990 after leaping from the Railway Bridge in to water. Like me and Donna Troy / Wonder Girl off the Titanic where we conceived Satan. I was wet. I passed a REST Home. As in NIGHTMARES. There was a man inn the carpark over night raking leaves. Like I think Satan might have based his Pitchfork / rake on me. He looked like a non-disfigured Freddy Krueger Across the road from the Rest Home. Eternal REST. Was a Church someone would later burn down. Like I get heaven

-just down the hill from those two places was the Motel me and my grandparents would stay in while visiting Tauranga 

-once an elderly woman my grandparents had met made me a small carved boat. Like maybe it was Wonder Girl. Meaning the Titanic. The thought went through my mind there was a massive concrete drop from there and my grandmother fell down it. Like Wonder Girl's fall in the comic New Teen Titans

-on another trip to Tauranga my grandparents had met another woman. This one looked like character Angela Channing of Falcon Crest and had a home across the street from the Motel like in that series. I once with a boy back then went and asked her for money. She said I don't have any

-ANGELA - I change Heaven in to the FIVE ALTERNATIVE Earth idea above

-CHANNING - I send out the FIVE CHANNELS

-in about 1978 when I was living in Lebanon Street Tauranga. I had a dream. I was in my garage. There was a Witch. Tall , with long red hair and a  long red dress. I asked her Are you Wendy the Good Little Witch? A comic character and her slogan

-Are you the GOOD little WHICH. Like someone saying Jesus Christ sees the channels and they are everywhere and changes

-WENDY like the super-heroine WONDER Girl becomes terrible after being disfigured

-while living in James Cook  Street. James Cook was the ship's Captain who first charted New Zealand. I once took some large white builders' boards and drew pictures on them . And placed them behind bushes at the front wall of my home. That was about 1974. In the 1997 film Titanic character Jack Dawson draws pictures. I think maybe my son Satan uses the JAMES COOK home for his.. Maybe because it makes him happy because of how Jesus looks in those picture channels

-in about 1981 in the top of my bedroom closet I found a metal ring with the 12 Astrology signs around it. It soon disappeared 

-maybe this is it's purpose

-Satan or the man like Freddy Krueger has it planed

-it is probably largely the films basing ideas on me, The red and black stripes of Krueger's jersey. Like CHANNELS or ALTERNATE Earths

-and when I met WALT Disney and he paid for the Disney book. Maybe someone wanting me to set up ALTERNATE Earth in Heaven . By getting me to do a massive alternate land area of Disney features. Then in the main Smallville blocks I added the 5 units in a row that came in  a dream like from Krueger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...