Sunday, August 21, 2022

Getting Captain Marvel Powers

 -when I tried to damn myself for all I wanted in life

-it was over the kitchen sink / FAUCET

-like FAWCETT Comics was where Captain Marvel was first published

-a couple of years ago I had just been to the toilet and that's where I used to think the fly got in

-I next had a shower. A living fly came out of my backside when I was washing it

-like Captain Marvel is Billy BAT SON

-and he first appeared in FAWCETT Comics like the shower or the fly coming out of my backside

-when it did I swallowed it at once in case it meant I might get super hero powers

-so the fly went around my body

-the powers I am after are

-flight , strength, phasing , invulnerable , ground control, telekinesis , heat vision, beam comes out of one hand that can create things and do things, can centre on crime and population centres. And maybe can fire beams from my eyes that can fix broken objects and can pass my body through sick life to heal them. etc powers

-the fly went around my body like the first letter of each super hero power is the same first letter of a special themed room of my home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...