Saturday, August 20, 2022

Five Comic Super Hero Sons

-I might be the father of comic book super-heroes 

-Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Superman and Batman

-maybe from different planets or maybe coming together

-I tried to will my sperm to drop in their mothers

-using a strange stick I ate. And a backpack with Marvel heroes on it

-I just realized I might have met all 5


-Spider-Man

-years ago downtown Tauranga. There was a man about 20 tied to a street pole. Looking like from his back like 90s comics Peter Parker, Rick Astley or Ryan Seacrest. He had a card sign on him. Like a Crucifixion. Like a Wedding or 21st prank. He was talking to an elderly woman looking like NEIGHBORS character HELEN DANIELS. HELL DEVIL

-I was in Pak 'n' Save supermarket walking in and along the checkouts. On the other side of the freezers was a man looking like film Tony Stark / Iron Man . Played by Robert Downey JR. I thought it might be the Anti-Christ. Slightly tall, dark brown hair a slight goatee beard. With an oval black tattoo on one forearm. Wearing clothes like a formal Doctor. He had a tattoo on one arm like Malcom in the Middle actor Frankie Muntz. I had met a former client who looked similar twice in a month on a bus about 2011. Which looks set up to DOWN my morals by corrupting me with promises or threats if I do a Web Page

-I passed a man looking like Superman but with a beard. Near Tauranga Hospital. There is a local man like Superman but it's unlike his character to have a beard

-I passed a man looking like Bruce Wayne. The  late 80s drawn Batman. Tall, Indian. It was the morning I tried to do the Monitor mission in 2017. I had gone  to Marine Parade at Mount Maunganui. And was just walking back to the bus stop after saying Bup Bup Bop over and over. He was on the other side of the road. There was a woman with him looking like Erica Duance / Lois Lane of Smallville. She was carrying a cell phone / camera

-it was New Years Eve about 7 years ago. I met a man looking like Captain America / Steve Rogers. I had just been to Scarlet Hair. And read Prince Harry might have put a tattoo of a rhino on his back. I was next at the supermarket and was short of money for a few items. He appeared from behind and paid for them. Tall, attractive , blonde, looking like a character from a story or a celebrity. GROCERIES as in AMERICA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...