Friday, August 12, 2022

Purgatory

-Hell 
-for all people who don't make Heaven
-a copy of my bedroom
-bed, leather armchair, TV table
-a lot of DVDs, comics, comic Trade Books, books on comics
-on the computer ( played too on the TV )
-Spotify, NetFlix, Disney +
-my Blogs for more scans of comics and books
-on the computer YouTube Music Premium stuck at point of setting it up. With no adds
-music videos, records
-about 1983 my grandparents and I were on holiday in Auckland . Staying at the RAILTON or RALTON Hotel
-as in REVELATIONS
-where I stayed alone in a very small Hotel room. Like this afterlife is just a bedroom
-and I bought a comic introducing the new Fire-Brand
-like I create the new Hell
-all appear as me
-things restore


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...