Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Islands in the Stream

-I think my father might be from Atlantis

-I think my son is Satan. I had sex with a disfigured made terrible super-heroine Donna Troy / Wonder Girl / Troia

-on the TITANIC. Like she was a member of New Teen TITANS

-our son Satan might be Stan Lee the comic writer and creator. STAN as in SATAN

-Stan Lieber. LIEBER as in LUCIFER

-I met him in 2004. I had been wondering where to get the money to buy Spider-Man 2 on VHS that morning . I went in to McDonalds and he was there. I was unsure if it was him. He used a non-US accent voice

-he asked me WHAT WOULD I LIKE

-I got the money for the video. Like Satan taking Jesus up on top of a MOUNTAIN / MCDONALDS / M

-and offering him anything

-if he wasn't Satan he would be having me on. He anyway my favorite star anyway. A really nice and cool character. Buying me a video is something like he would do. He has made a MASS of famous comic characters. More than anyone else. Maybe to fit in with me and my mass of creative ideas

-I lived when young at 12 JAMES COOK Street, Havelock North, New Zealand

-and I think that was his home too. JAMES COOK / FLAMES COOK

-James Cook was the Captain who first charted New Zealand as in Atlantis

-there on the steps to the front door was a LAMPPOST. Maybe connected to the TRIDENT of Atlantis. Which might be connected to Satan's Pitchfork

-at the corner of that street I had a younger friend named STUART. Like somehow Atlantis might have been at the bottom of New Zealand at STEWART Island

-the lowest populated place on Earth

-STEWART sounds like SATAN. So maybe that is connected

-just before I moved to Tauranga. I was at Stuart's home

-the laundry or washing machine had overflowed

-like Atlantis sinking. Like me moving on too

-STUART like I might once have had a marriage to SPIDER Man actor Tom HOLLAND. As in HELL  LAND

-Stuart lived on the corner of my street. Like the slogan The Friendly NEIGHBORHOOD Spider-Man

-Satan partly setting up that to show he is Stan Lee

-the Titanic sunk in water. Like Atlantis might have. Like the washing machine as I was about to move

-like Satan maybe saying he is going to 'flood' everywhere

-at the end of James Cook  Street in paddocks I once saw in a ditch the full SKELETON of a man

-12 James Cook Street had a lamppost at the front door steps. The home had three split levels like the three oven burn marks like parallel lines on my right wrist. The lowest floor had a garage , laundry, bathroom and bedroom. The middle floor had the front door, lounge, dining room, kitchen and balcony out back. The top floor had a bathroom, large spare bedroom, my bedroom with like an indent section of the wall along it. And on the top floor was my grandparents' room with a long and large upstairs balcony off it

-and my grandfather once took me to the balcony outside their bedroom and asked me if I wanted to sit out there for a while. But I didn't . Like Satan asking me what I want from a Mountain top again. And Satan might live there at least some of the time

-I got the signals today to leave it at two Volumes and not try to order any more Trade Books of DC Comics super-heroes team. Called 'JLA' darker 90s versions of their main super-heroes. I think at some time the team might have been super-heroes on Atlantis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...