Thursday, August 11, 2022

Return to Southfork

-I think Jesus Christ might be WINDING me up on purpose constantly

-like when I  was young I was given a Disney View Finder / Master toy with a TURNING handle on it's side. Shaped like a motion picture filming camera

-I got two tapes with mine

-Mickey's CARAVAN

-CARAVAN like Jesus wrecked a marriage with Coronation Street character David Platt. CORONATION. I once saw a couple looking just like David Platt and his then wife Kylie Platt in the Doctor's reception together

-CARAVAN like the reel had the three friends on a chaotic caravan ride over the WHOLE LAND. Like he also wrecked a marriage with Spider-Man actor Tom HOLLAND

-the other tape was 101 Dalmatians 

-like the villain of it looks like DC Comics' Cruella de Vil.  Who Christ set up to do it

-there was a female and male Dalmatian dog

-their leashes got caught up with their male and female owners

-like Christ trying to tie me to the bad wife like Lois Lane

-they fell in to a POND

-a HOLE LAND like Tom HOLLAND

-and the leashes tied up. For David PLATT

-then a Church wedding scene for him putting me in a bad marriage for life

-then like a distorted grave shot with my initials in reverse on 'AM'

-when I went to the next town to try to do the Monitor. And it kicked off my powerful magic

-I went to MARINE PARADE

-like I was meant to have been MARRYING MARVEL Peter PARKER actor Tom Holland

-like I was meant to have been MARRYING CORONATION character

-I said over and over BUP BUP BOP

-like I was given those beats to show Christ was happy when the marriage to the BUG actor fell through

-BUP as in I miss out on the BUG actor as a husband

-BUG as in I get a wife like Lois Lane who I BUG

-and BOP like maybe I now never marry

-in about 2010 I was down at Tauranga's Historic Village / Turning Point

-I was leaving just unlocking my bike chain LOCK. I fumbled it and said Christ quietly

-like being locked to the LANE women. And me feeling like saying Christ because of it

-a man looking like Jesus came through the gates. He said You have dropped your hat. It had fallen off of me . I picked it up and said Thank You. It may have been set up by the Beast. With on all his heads CROWNS. Like saying too the local Gym Instructor looking like Jug HEAD who is the record Internet Spotify display. And has picked on me. And has dated the local woman like Lois Lane. Christ set it up for him to be  the Internet shot to BUG me. My home was being redecorated at the time and I was staying away from home at another client's home

-in 2020 I went back down there to check out the comics. I heard RECORD Roundabout was down there now.  I was about to go in. There was another man or the same man looking like Jesus. I said Hello. He replied BUD. As in he tries to BUG me. And I missed out on the BUG actor. I suddenly felt really hot and drained inside of me and had to sit down for a while. RECORD Roundabout like Christ set up that Gym Instructor to be the Spotify shot to bug me. It might have been the Beast again. Like Jughead wears a Crown as a hat as in Records

-the Days of our Lives series I think they make on me. The sands WIND down from top chamber to bottom. Like Jesus tries to WIND me up. Maybe even planning to TURN people on me

-the idea of an Archie style line of comics on me named WINDSOR High as in WINDING

-the first time I saw the man looking like Jesus Christ at Turning Point I was staying away from home because my home was being redecorated. I am now being told by my Support Home it looks like they want to discharge me. The Beast maybe saying with that scene with 'Christ' he is trying to oust me from my dream home

-the time in 2020 I went back there. I that morning had ideas on trying to pull a save of the Gym Instructor becoming the Destroyer and becoming like Darth Vader. And back that morning I had idea on restructuring the Church. Closing them down. And setting up my Blogs as a channel by minds on Earth with the Bibles etc on them. And copies of my home through people's homes with Bibles etc too. This might be the Beast saying Jesus Christ is now trying to get me kicked out of my home

-Jesus Christ wrecked two massive record deals I would have had

-he used MICHAEL Jackson the biggest artist in the world. The Beast said You have dropped your HAT. Like MICHAEL / MICKEY in The Sorcerer's Apprentice has the stolen Master's MAGICIAN's hat

-he stole the songs I wrote a fresh with the best I could. Over 300 of them. Like Record ROUNDABOUT. At Marine Parade I was told to say  BUP BUP BOP over and over. And I used those as the start beats of a lot of my songs

-on a holiday first to Tauranga about 1976. My grandparents had met a woman. She lived across the street from the Motel. In a home like in Falcon Crest. She looked like it's character ANGELA CHANNING. ANGELA / HOLLAND and CHANNING / CORONATION

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...