Friday, August 19, 2022

Do You know where Your Children Are ?

-who my 'real' parents might be

-two WW2 era characters

-my father Indiana Jones

-and my mother Fire-Brand. Except in real life she might have been the Whore of Babylon

-my son Satan's Pitchfork

-like Indiana's Bullwhip 

-and like the idea of a fire-brand

-my father an ARCHEOLOGIST

-my mother a member of super-heroes team ALL STAR SQUADRON

-as in ALL STARS

-as in she might about 1981 left a ring in the top of my bedroom wardrobe. With the 12 STAR signs around it

-like an ASTROLOGY ring

-today I got the hint from her to save me from a messy marriage

-will as if the ring was on my finger to marry

-I willed the super-heroine Donna Troy / Wonder Girl / Troia to be my wife

-she was disfigured and made terrible. Like HOROSCOPE ring. Her HORROR face

-we might have been on the Titanic together where we conceived Satan. A White STAR ship

-that was almost like a gift from my mother

-my  father was an Archeologist 

-like in the mid-70s in a ditch in paddocks at the end of the street

-I saw lying there the full skeleton of a man

-like the ring might have married me

-I 'marry' me to always - for life - living in my Fraser Street home

-the bones - like I die while living here. My home where the Garden of Eden is. I am partly married to living here

-my street I was living on when I saw the skeleton was James Cook Street

-his ship in which he was the first to chart New Zealand was the ENDEAVOUR. Like I willed to marry me / die in the Garden of EDEN

-I would need food

-a few weeks ago I based on themes of eating like the skeleton. Went and bought $120 of groceries to take home on my bike in one go. Like a comic story The Miracle of Thirsty Thursday

-I was feeling like I might collapse outside the supermarket. Like James Cook I might have connections to Atlantis. People thought part of it was I was dehydrated . Like the skeleton. I use my address '12' as in each week I get a copy of the '$120' of groceries. Most of which doesn't need cooking

-as in James COOK

-and I would need some power. I saw the skeleton in the ditch in paddocks. From up on a hill I thought I heard CHILDREN's LAUGHTER

-my son LUCIFER / LAUGHTER

-I willed LUCIFER. The LOO needs still work. The toilet and shower

-and LUCIFER the Web SURFER still works. To the point of what is on my Spotify, NetFlix and Disney + to when I willed it tonight

-other things might be impractical if all closes because of corruption

-the LAUGHTER I heard

-my home with those is all that's LEFT AFTER in the world. Everything else might be closed

-CHILDREN's laughter

-it is the fault of DC Comics' Jenette KAHN and Jesus CHRIST

-and my LAUNDRY works too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...