Monday, August 29, 2022

Bytes

-I might be the great-grand-son of Walt Disney and an ancient Egyptian royalty

-Walt might the False Prophet. Who the Bible says does miracles

-he appeared behind me in a nearby bookstore and paid for a Disney book

-I cut through the grounds of Tauranga Boys College last year. On like Pyramid steps near a large wall with a painting of a man connected to the College looking like Walt

-in a book I tried to write out a list of payments to people from the Disney Company

-I now see I own it

-the College's Latin motto is PERGE et PERAGO

-like saying by now am like AGER and Christian PAREDES. The ideal image I want to be I saw in a Fitness add. PERGE / PAREDES and PERAGO / AGER

-and SHEPHERD and SHEPHERD

-STEPS like David the SHEPHERD  

-in a PYRAMID shape PHERD as in PYRAMID

-I have the same personality as David the Shepherd

-PERGE et PERAGO . Like my great-grand PARENTS are PEDESTRIAN ( Walker ) and PHAROAH 

-using the genitals shaped stick I drew their images in ground I tried growing TO MATT OES in. Shaped like a 'P' and the logo for PARRAGON books as in PARENTS

-it was recently I went to the supermarket by that College late at night. I bought $120 of groceries in one go. But was feeling on the verge of collapse. And thought I would if I tried to get home on my bike

-I got the supermarket staff to call an Ambulance

-I was hoping they would drive me home. The CARS video DRIVE with the band member playing a tough Mental Health Doctor. The Ambulance was going to be a long time so a kind supermarket Security Guard drove me to the Hospital. Her name was Susie and she was very good to me. Stayed with me for 7 hours at the Hospital, drove me home, and the next day picked up my bike and groceries from the supermarket and brought them to my home

-DRIVE as in Devil

-Walt took me to the Hospital. He was really Susie. Somehow assuming her

-Walt was once an Ambulance Driver in France. The Disney book he bought me was at a bookstore on the next block from the supermarket. Walt was an Ambulance Driver. So he was saying by the ride to the Hospital I am right about this Post

-I felt drained and on the verge of collapse that night at the supermarket. In all of it one day each week I get those same $120 of groceries appear in my home

-that takes care of my food needs. She was a Security Guard so I am secure in my home

-Walt is the False Prophet. Like he appeared in the bookstore maybe about 2010 and was Susie

-he partly is the Star Trek THE VOYAGE HOME DVD. Seller Placemaker of COOK Street Auckland Central I had delivered this morning

-I grew up in James Cook Street

-in about 1978 in class a student named Isaac BASHEERA had a Super Friends comic. BASHEERA like the panther in The Jungle Book is named BAGEERA. The Beast is my panther bedspread

-on page 1 of that Super Friends comic there is Bruce Wayne sitting behind a table. With like a symbolic ghost image of Batman rising behind him

-like a False Prophet

-Walt appeared behind me like in the Super Friends comic Batman is behind Wayne

-the Disney Storybook Collection book Walt bought me has a checker cover

-the PLACE MAKER book I had delivered today. PLACE as in FALSE

-I went and sat on the wall of Pyramid shaped steps / seating. In Tauranga Boys College. By a wall with a large mural of a man looking like Walt Disney. They are my great-grand  PARENTS

-I in an exercise book drew up a list of payments to people. On the idea if Walt bought me that book he might be saying he is leaving all the company to me

-to make my PARENTS Walt and maybe an Egyptian Monarch just near my bedroom window I drew in dirt images of them. In a long thin stick I had found shaped like a '9'. The logo of the book Publisher PARRAGON. As in PAREDES and PYRAMID

-the checker miracles might be what the False Prophet does. Like Walt bought me the checker covered Disney book

-PLACEMAKER Walt as the False Prophet for his miracles might get up all over the Universe in a CHECKER layout. My miracles on my still there Blogs from March 31st 2017 to November 19th 2020

-all of the Universe covered in a checker layout with different combinations of those miracles to different boxes

-and it was Walt who bought me the Disney book with the checker cover. Like I saw in a dream decades earlier

-Revelations says Satan ENGINEERED the False Prophet. Walt Disney was an AMBULANCE DRIVER

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...