Monday, August 22, 2022

Barren Planets

-today by Courier I got my large page hard cover book 

-Amazing World of Superman Tabloid Edition

-it had with it a poster of the map of Krypton

-in about 1980 I saw an old slide of me. Standing fully shown naked as a toddler standing in my grandparents' garden at MAXWELL Drive

-like the 3 year old Superman arrives by rocket in the field in SMALLVILLE. In the 1978 film Superman the Movie. And the actor playing him is shown standing shown fully naked

-I in October 2016 saw in my bedroom clearly appear a computer sized white spikey star appear. Looking like the rocket etc in that film Superman the Movie

-I use these to

-on as many Barren Planets as possible. Sort out the atmosphere and make all the lands stable

-and create over the Barren Planets

-full as possible copies of the 'Map of Krypton'

-as full as possible

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...