Monday, August 22, 2022

Matt's Mirror Miracle List

-MIRROR  LIST -like that night I spent alone in the Ralton Hotel

-I fathered the Anti-Christ

-I fathered the MIRROR of Christ

-and the girl my age in the Reception looking like Fire-Brand and a girl at my High School

-and the man who bought me the Disney book with the checkers  on looked like Walt Disney

-so they are like MIRRORS too of these two people

-maybe even setting it up or planning it to set up the MIRROR of CHRIST. The ANTI  CHRIST

-in about 1982 I got the All-Star Squadron 5 comic from the Auckland newsstand

-and about 2012 I got the book Disney Storybook Collection

-maybe the girl was the Whore of Babylon what Revelations calls his mother. She was about the right height with long red hair

-and maybe he gets support from a man looking like Walt Disney

-MIRRORS like the number 666

-MIRROR

-I am the father of Satan too

-his mother burnt super-heroine 'DONNA TROY' like the Anti-Christ's mother looks like ( Fire-Brand ) DANETTE REILLY

-the Anti-Christ fathered on a holiday to Auckland where I stayed in a very small Hotel room

-Satan fathered on a trip on the massive ship the Titanic

-the Anti-Christ connected to a man looking like super creator Walt Disney. He bought me the Disney book

-Satan being super comics creator Stan Lee. He bought me Spider-Man 2 on VHS

-DANETTE REILLY and WALT DISNEY - they sound similar

-the new Messiah of Revelations maybe his sex will change

-Stan Lee Lieber / Satan Lucifer bought me a Spider-Man 2 video where the villain was DOCTOR Octopus

-in Auckland I bought the All-Star Squadron 5 comic where the super hero Fire-Brand was replaced by his sister

-in a book store near me WALTER DISNEY / D. OCTOR bought me the Disney book. The price sticker on it read WAS $29.99 NOW $11.99. Like he is now only part male. There were checker boxes all over thec cover. Of two different colors. Like he becomes two sexes. The checker boxes like a CROSS. He becomes a Cross between male and female and it is like a Crucifixion 

-Satan was conceived on the Titanic. The Anti-Christ might look like comics Captain America

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...