Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Married

-in the 1970s Satan might have appeared as a SKELETON lying in a ditch in paddocks at the end of James Cook Street. Like in 1982 in a notebook I found in a kitchen drawer I read my MOTHER's married name was Christine 'SCORINGE'

-Skeleton / Scoringe

-maybe I married Donna Troy on that Cruise. Maybe providing a way out of being forced in to a marriage I don't want

-like about 1982 in a kitchen drawer I found a notebook with my mother's MARRIED name. About that year in the top of my bedroom wardrobe I found a RING with the 12 Star signs around it

-ASTROLOGY sounds like SCORINGE

-SCORINGE as in Donna Troy's SCARRING. And that was her MARRIED name

-SCORINGE as in STAR SIGNS RING

-if Satan set up the marriage he might know people's attempts to stick me with someone else will fail

-SCORINGE like CHRIST tried to set up the marriage with me to 'Lois' because he was UNCARING to me and wanted me to feel SUFFERING 

-SCORINGE CHRIST through the STAR RING logo company set up the marriage

-SCORINGE maybe the end result of Christ doing that is a lot of closed businesses. And a situation like people needing to put 666 on them to buy things. Like the SCORPION SORES the Bible says God puts on those who damn themselves 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...