Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Parents of Satan

-maybe me and a DC Comics super-heroine are his parents

-named Wonder Girl

-and Troia and Donna Troy

-I think we met and had sex on the TITANIC

-like in the comics she was a member of the New Teen TITANS

-as in SATANIC

-I think her morals slipped, people there thought she was lame

-and people set up to torch her

-she was treated terribly and went from wonderous and lovely to terrible

-on maybe our first visit to my city Tauranga. At a Motel by the sea. An elderly woman my grandparents had met made me a small carved boat

-maybe she was Donna Troy

-like it represented the Titanic

-I took it down to the water's edge by the Motel. There might have been a small concrete wall drop

-the thought went through my mind my grandmother fell down it down a long wall under the water

-maybe Troy set that up. To mean the Titanic sinking and the long downfall the team had in comics

-maybe at that point - in 1977 for me - Troy went to Hell

-my address before coming to live in Tauranga was in JAMES COOK Street

-JAMES COOK the name of the SHIP Captain who first charted New Zealand

-sounds like FLAMES COOK

-PITCHFORK like me and the PICTURE drawing character FUCKED. The same as in the film Titanic

-PITCHFORK like Wonder Girl's Golden Lasso

-in the 1970s Satan might have appeared as a SKELETON lying in a ditch in paddocks at the end of James Cook Street. Like in 1982 in a notebook I found in a kitchen drawer I read my MOTHER's married name was Christine 'SCORINGE'

-Skeleton / Scoringe

-maybe I married Donna Troy on that Cruise. Maybe providing a way out of being forced in to a marriage I don't want

-like about 1982 in a kitchen drawer I found a notebook with my mother's MARRIED name. About that year in the top of my bedroom wardrobe I found a RING with the 12 Star signs around it

-ASTROLOGY sounds like SCORINGE

-SCORINGE as in Donna Troy's SCARRING. And that was her MARRIED name

-if Satan set up the marriage he might know people's attempts to stick me with someone else will fail

-SCORINGE like CHRIST tried to set up the marriage with me to 'Lois' because he was UNCARING to me and wanted me to feel SUFFERING 

-SCORINGE CHRIST through the STAR RING logo company set up the marriage

-SCORINGE maybe the end result of Christ doing that is a lot of closed businesses. And a situation like people needing to put 666 on them to buy things. Like the SCORPION SORES the Bible says God puts on those who damn themselves



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...