Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Overture

 -at the very start of my Days of our Lives series

-at about December 1984

-just as I was slipping in to often pathetic incidents

-I was watching a New Zealand music video show

-the song by Stevie Wonder came on

-I just called to say I love you

-like now I see connects to Jenette Kahn of DC Conics getting the main Phone companies to say they will close 'if I don't love Lois'

-that might be the series saying at the start the end parts of the series

-resulting in no businesses or services left om Earth without the Phone and Internet companies

-I daydreamed when I saw the song

-Jenette Kahn dancing around covers on signs and saying For the last 50 years we have been going and it doesn't stop yet

-like her plans will fall through and things will close

-her 1980s haircut shaped like an old Phone receiver 

-Stevie WONDER

-like plans to torch me like what happened to WONDER Girl will fail

-the artist might have based the song on these things

-but it could still be the Days series saying things will work out for me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...