Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Kingdom

-I one afternoon fell asleep and had a dream

-I was in a type of movie Theatre

-the character real was Indiana Jones

-like from the film Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

-his teenage biker came in. Wearing his hair flicked back up high

-then sat down another almost identical new son. But several years younger

-when he sat down the crowds and girls went crazy

-not feeling overjoyed my front of my pants leapt up in front of me like I was excited by it

-I explained I wasn't to a woman by me. And I was angry with God or Jesus who I thought might have caused it


-that is who my real father is 

-INDIANA ( INDY ) Jones

-like my mother said my father said his name was IAN and he was from Hastings

-HASTINGS like he hates snakes

-as in HATE STINGS

-the real films I think he was in

-Raiders of the Lost Ark, Temple of Doom and Last Crusade. Set around WW2. And a later one by decades Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull set in the 1950s

-but they include Biblical objects  so maybe he  had random  adventures



-I was in the local Psych Ward around the start of 2010

-I was feeling lower than before. One afternoon sorts of 'voices / pressures' told me if I didn't stay lying down for the rest of the afternoon and all evening my life would be always bad

-I did get up and soon after swallowed a drawing  pin

-like nails in Jesus in the Crucifixion 


-I was lying in bed that night. Wondering how I would cope

-I stared at small cracks in the window

-suddenly I pictured two flashes at once

-a male in  an original super hero costume

-SKULL- I later realized the costume was a rearrangement of genius super-heroes Brainiac 5's and the first costume of Mister Fantastic

-CRYSTAL - and at the same time I pictured the super hero power to create objects out of crystal

-and I was thinking the paranormal people still had use for me so it turned my life right around straight away


-I am the second son I saw in the dream

-and the first original son gets the response the replacement act does. But the crowds go crazy with me and what I have done


-or it could be I got it wrong. Indiana Jones is not my father. I am seeing myself. TAURANGA for INDIANA. And we both have had a lot of adventures


-CRYSTAL as in my mother CHRISTINE and  BRAINIAC as in my father INDIANA


-about 1979 living in Lebanon Street Tauranga . I once saw lying on the footpath at the end of the street a bird with several small worms in his mouth

-Indiana Jones saying I Hate Snakes - like meaning the corrupt companies

-the bird with the small snakes in it's mouth like I ate the bark with the maggots. Like saying I don't have the pregnancy in me

-the snakes in it's mouth- with all businesses closed people will need to eat bark and paper etc to survive

-a dead bird in strange circumstances 

-like late last year over night an injured bird was trying to get through my bedroom glass sliding door

-maybe meaning people wanting to come in and live with me in my home where it is now. Because it is the only place with food, power etc


-around 1978 I was living in Lebanon Street

-LEBANON Street as in INDIANA and LIBERATION

-I saw at the end of the street a dead bird with worms in it's mouth

-the worms in the bird's mouth like my father saying the corrupt companies will go down the drain

-and there is no baby in me from eating a stick with once white maggots at each end



-IAN of HASTINGS I AM the ANTI-CHRIST

-INDIANA JONES like ANTI JESUS


-the films were not available to buy but I ordered a book with adaptations of the first 3 Indiana Jones books

-the book was by Campbell Black

-like a name I considered for the new Universe 'Campbelltown'

-taken from a trip to Australia about 1980 where I had relatives living in Campbelltown. And as we approached their home the first time I made the mistake of thinking there blocks of the same looking homes

-like I create blocks of my home


-Akator was the land the skull was from not the name of the skull

-the film's end had the villainess of the film try to get all the KNOWLEDGE from a type of race of aliens

-like I think the magic providing fruit by my front door might be from the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden of Eden. Knowledge also meaning power. Like the costume I pictured looked the the costumes of genius super-heroes Mister Fantastic and Brainiac 5. And just before I saw the flashes I swallowed the drawing pin like Adam swallowing the fruit

-at the end of the film a flying saucer rises up away. About 1978 my grandparents and I were twice in Mount Maunganui by Tauranga. Once I saw a large Trailer home size flying saucer on a vacant section. The next time I was at a family's home we only saw that time. And there was a Richie Rich comic with a few hundred pages that was never made

-like the city  of treasures the aliens had once

-the film is partly based on me


-the bones at the end of James Cook Street. Captain Cook's ship was the ENDEAVOUR / INDIANA  like it will be the END of ENTERPRISES



-my father INDIANA like I get my versions of the Rock of ETERNITY powers that gives Billy Batson his Captain Marvel powers


-I think if I am the Anti-Christ my mother would be the Whore of Babylon. Probably comic super-heroine Fire-Brand / Danette Reilly. They are both characters set in WW2 style times


-the worms in the bird's mouth. Like a lot of men's penises in my mother Fire-Brand / the Whore of Babylon. LEBANON Street as in BABYLON. The cover of All-Star Squadron 5 I bought in Auckland introducing her as the new Fire-Brand over her brother. Had the Statue of LIBERTY on the cover


-my address when young JAMES COOK Street. JAMES as in JONES. COOK as in FIRE-BRAND


-IAN of HASTINGS like saying I am free of LASTING RELATIONSHIPS

No comments:

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...