Wednesday, April 27, 2022

The Wicked Witches of Earth

 -in about 1978 twice in that year me and my grandparents were in Mount Maunganui by Tauranga

-each time I 'saw' something paranormal

-the first time a large RV home sized flying saucer on a vacant section

-the second tine at a family's home I only saw that time. There was a Richie Rich comic with a few hundred pages that was never published

-the two real Wicked Witches of Earth

-DC Comics / Jenette Kahn and Jesus Christ

-Kahn's manipulations may cause a mass of company close downs if I get out of people's grasps

-including Phone and Internet companies. Taking about every business and then service out

-this is the FLYING SAUCER. Like the round shape of the DC logo. Like Kahn's old  'C D' shaped haircut. The DC logo has stars in it. And the flying saucer represent the STARS that were part of it

-the other to me chief person to blame

-Jesus Christ. Letting people do what they will to me and never does or will do anything to them. And then takes these people to Heaven. Ruining a marriage chance with actor Tom Holland and him putting me in a marriage with a woman like Lois Lane. Maybe setting me up to look stupid and always winding me up

-to me by now he comes off border line on an idiot. A partly stupid appearance like God's. An angry  raging personality in the start of the New Testament

-RICHIE / RICH - like he and God look the same

-and like we were at Mount Maunganui both times

-the dream I had in 1991 of the landscape nothing but small white wrecked spaceships

-like a lot of powerless ruined stores and homes

-I once had a dream of across the landscape a lot of wrecked small white SPACEHIPS saying it is DC's fault their logo with STARS in it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...