Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Safety Guard

 -a maybe protection around my home maybe to the edges of it's PROPERTY

-I have a PANTHER bed cover that I tried to make the Beast from Hell

-I tried a couple of years ago to cause it so any 

- POLICE  REPORTERS or PYSCHWORKERS all sound the same

-that came in my home that I didn't want would go to maximum pain forever when they died

-like the bed spread on a trip to my mother's in New Zealand's capital Wellington about 1978

-when as we were entering we passed through a tunnel in a mountain that  may not have been real

-my mother bought me some comics

-one was a black and white horror reprint

-there was a panel of a naked man lying in bed with the sheet ( like my bed spread ) partly over him

-the Police were bursting through the door saying Get up

-she misunderstood me when I said about a comic That's not the  one I wanted

-like at the end of 2020 I was slightly paranoid

-I wanted to stay away from such people. Especially Psych workers

-I had been for months thinking the Support Staff of different places and related clients might be having me on

-that might be the set up of it

-and how for 4 months late last year I could not eat anything. And the only effect was on my weight

-I had all the curtains of my home pulled. And it all locked. The Police were banging on the windows

-they had to let themselves in

-I was trying to keep the bed cover pulled over me. Hoping it would start to repel them

-the Police were really nice about it and it went really well the few days in the Ward

-the man in the comic panel looked like a student a couple of years ahead of me at High School named Brendan KILLMISTER

-looking like TERMINATOR Arnold Schwarzenegger 

-he passed my friends as they were playing Handball and flicked the tennis ball off his black leather jacket

-I made a joke and a friend said You can't grow a penis. You are copying Paul Longley

-the dupe bully character of the like Archie Comics about me like he will go there too

-Killmister and the man in the comic panel looked like Batman actor Val KILMER

-I once saw on TV on the news show Hard Copy. Actor Andrew Shue ( like me wanting to SHOO these people )

-his wife Elizabeth Shue has left him for actor Val Kilmer

-Elizabeth is really Andrew's sister

-Kilmer played Batman in Batman FOREVER

-I once tried to turn the bed spread also in to a Dark Knight costume that would do that to you if you touched it. And I was meant to be sent on a good mission in the past each time I PASSED THROUGH parallel doors and a long magazine rack in my room


-another way I might be kept safe in my home. Without me getting food.

-in the last four months of 2020 I was feeling paranoid of people like Support People etc. I pulled all my curtains. That might stop people getting in. I might need to keep all my curtains pulled to stop others getting in. And for four months I could not eat anything and the only effect was weight loss. I might be unable to eat again. So I must fend for myself on what my home has in it which would be easy. Pulled CURTAINS all around my house like maybe my Panther / Beast? BED COVER keeps them out. But it didn't work when Police came around at the end of that year

a

COMMENTS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...