Thursday, January 20, 2022

Closed

-a new point of evidence the barring of me from companies and controls on me will fail

-about 1986 I went downtown to the about 8 story tall

-TRUST Bank

-to try to jump off the roof-foolishly

-the door at the top was locked

-I went up the stairwell inside of it 

-there were doors to the inside offices etc up the staircase

-but none of them were on the same level as the stairs

-so a door would be about half way though a floor

-TRUST Bank

-like it is CHRIST's fault

-setting up DC Comics to wreck a marriage chance with actor Tom Holland . And manipulating me in to a marriage with a woman like Lois Lane

-when he knew the extent things would go

-this could just be some ghostly like image I saw but may be real

-like if the Phone, Internet meaning Power etc companies go

-the world will be left a shanty town of closed stores etc


-the split levels are like the Days of our Lives Hourglass or my High School emblem of a Torch with wavy stripes across it

-like the fault being CHRIST's. And like the doors in the stairwell being placed half way through each floor. Years ago I came out in the lounge while I was listening to Jesus Christ Superstar. And on a shelf two rows of toy figurines in boxes were each second one pulled forward

-the doors in the middle of the floors like the toy figurine boxes each alternate forward


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...