Friday, January 28, 2022

Mauao

-Mauao is a small strange looking mountain at Mount Maunganui by my city

-I say when I want this

-the mountain becomes the CENTRE of all space

-like MAUAO in DC Comics' Green Lantern comics OA is the centre planet of the Universe

-and like Green Lanterns are super-heroes with powers to do with their space rings

-in 1981 I found in the top of my bedroom closet a narrow metal ring with the 12 star signs around it

-Mauao like I make New Zealand's MAORI legends and Gods real

-making me MAUI who pulled the fish that became New Zealand

-and this means these people can never have any friends. Mountain / Companion. Mount / Maunganui. Mau /ao. Mount Maunganui / One And Only

-Tom Holland, Jenette Kahn, a Lois I am married to, the local woman like Lois, the local man looking like Jughead, Joe Biden, Pope Francis, Jacinda Ardern, Daniel IT man, my father Ian, the British Royal Family, Greyson son of  Coronation Street actor, Ryan Seacrest, the Heyworth twins, Dionne Warwick, Cher, leaders in Iran, business leaders in Iran, replacement record star, New Kids on the Block

-management heads and owners of NetFlix., Disney and Disney+, Spotify, YouTube, WordPress etc, WestPac, Takeaway chains, Phone and Internet suppliers, the owners and managers of companies going along with Kahn's plans, DC Comics heads

-Mauao-like in 1997 I ran away from my Support Home over night. I reached the base of Mauao. And threw my calculator watch over the Pier . Like they become OUT CASTS

-MAUAO - I set up now the MIRACLES for M-au / ao. Both Britain and the Disney company. Over 15% of land for Britain / and 5% of land for Disney. All through the history of space. With the buildings reforming maybe every 100 years. M  AU ( over all land ) and AO ( over all the history of space ). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...