Monday, July 25, 2022

The Channel

-I set off THE massive area channel

-on me. At Te Mata Primary. In Havelock North and living at 12 James Cook Street. Until I moved to Tauranga about 1976

-me and my grandparents May and George Ager

-I had wanted for my collection of books and comics. At least several Volumes on The Simpsons

-I wanted The Simpsons Guide. I had sold mine a several years earlier when I had problems selling goods because I wanted money for new comics

-and I wanted the Volume Simpsons Treehouse of Horror

-I remembered by a PUB maybe connected to Mills Reef Winery a TREEHOUSE with a flying saucer design like a warning from some group not to get the book

-this might really mean it is the Te Mata Primary channel that goes everywhere

-maybe done  a bit like the Simpsons. Like the local library, Fantasy Land, the paddocks at the end of my street, Big Little books and the design of our home etc

-our home back then was white with three split levels. A lamppost at the steps to the front door. A concrete flat balcony off the dining room. A bedroom and garage and laundry on the ground floor. On the middle floor the lounge and kitchen and dining area and front door. On the top level big rooms for my grandparents' and spare room. And my room . A bathroom on this level and wide balcony off my grandparents' room

-also warning me not to get any Simpsons books

-who I thought for decades might be the Anti-Christ at our front door threatening me in 1991. Tall, evil looking face, black hair down to his shoulders at the back

-wearing a formal fawn suit like a Doctor. Like to threaten a sex change or really bad treatment by Doctors. Or like he looked like soap opera The Young Doctors character Doctor Peter Holland. He I thought might be threatening a channel on me about Mills Reef Winery

-Doctor PETER  HOLLAND

-PETER - the young Matthew Ager channel goes to every other PLANET but Earth

-HOLLAND - it goes to HEAVEN and HELL

-he said Get your Grandfather mate

-MATE as in Te MATA Primary

-MATE as in one of two friends I had there MATT / hew DATE

-( the man at my front door looked like the CARS band member in the video DRIVE. Like my other friend I had back then. Francis or Alistair Jones worked at a nearby Ford Car Dealers in Tauranga in 1991 )

-my Grandfather said to Tell him we don't want anything. I just closed the door on him and walked away

-over the fence of the home I was living at in 1991. Years later lived my son maybe like Bart Simpson once. So I used to think he might be the Anti-Christ and was threatening me not to buy any Simpsons books like his home was over the fence

-and he said GET your Grandfather mate - so I thought he may be saying if I did buy more books he would give something I would have had to my SON

-I had extra surplus money put in my account last week so I ordered Simpsons Ominous Omnibus Treehouse of Horror

-on the cover of The Simpsons Guide is a drawing of a TV

-I thought the man might be threatening a TV channel on Mills Reef

-today I thought of that cover. And a TV we had in our lounge in Havelock North. I remember when we got our new color one. A friend was just leaving

-( the Simpsons Guide cover of a TV and the point we got that TV might be part of what sets off the channel )

-the creator of The Simpsons on our planet is Matt Groening

-like the man at my front door was really the creator or one of the creators of the show with me in made on another planet. Then they found out it was real and they came to get me to set off the channel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...