Sunday, July 10, 2022

My Son Satan and the Pitchfork

-My Son is Satan

-like I suspected my son is Satan

-the shape of his PITCHFORK

-like fingers for Wedding rings

-like saying the PICTURE is FORKED Tongue

-like saying the PREACHER is FORKED Tongue

-so I am not married

-the marriage has no GROUNDS

-I fathered Satan on the TITANIC like it sounds like SATANIC

-like in the film Titanic character Jack Dawson draws PICTURES and FUCKS Rose

-the mother is 'New Teen TITAN' Wonder Girl / Donna Troy / Troia

-who was really badly disfigured, deserted and made terrible.  PICTCHFORK as in TORCH FIRE

-HITCHED FORKED I never marry

-PITCHFORK it would be FORCED

-PITCHFORK any PARTNERSHIP is on FORKED FORGED GROUNDS

-PITCHFORK to get my miracles use the PITCHFORK Disney PICTURE Toy View Finder and it's FORK shape. And use my grandmother FORGET her FORKED  FUCK  and that she was a villain in a PICTURE series

-PITCHFORK I stay living here in my DIGS for life. Like I once buried a FORTRESS bike lock in the back garden. DIGS as in the magic providing garden at my door step

-PITCHFORK STICKING it to those involved in CORRUPTION / crops against me

-PITCHFORK as in the PUBLISHER Jenette Kahn and the PREACHER maybe meaning Jesus Christ. Destroy the PLANET. As in the Pitchfork going in to the ground. PREACHER like it is Christ's constant 'attacks' on me that resulted in everything collapsing. Or the PREACHER being the Pope and the Church

-PITCHFORK Jesus Christ and Jenette Kahn DESTROY the EARTH

-PITCHFORK my bedspread a mink PANTHER one that might be the Beast

-PITCHFORK like ON THE WHOLE Police and Hospital Staff do a good job. But they DIG too much. And with people TOO FAR GONE. Police with their BATONS and Doctors with their STETHOSCOPE act with CORRUPTION. And in centuries advanced worlds of SPACE / SPIKES. They still say even there even HIGHER STATE Police probably won't deal with the job properly. The HIGHER STATES Police will still act with CORRUPTION. Even people of future TINES / TIMES think this of the Police and Health Workers ( TINES are the spikes on a Pitchfork )

-PITCHFORK PICTURE FORM of Christian PAREDES

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...