Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Better Governments made Simple

-my set of laws I call 'High School Musical Suggestions for Governments'

-I came up with them myself

-but they might have been planned for me to work them out

-I have a paranormal moment to say they do what I want 

-on worlds I have tried to start them

-really boast Prosperity 

-in about 1986 I stupidly went to about the highest building down town locally

-the 'Trust Bank' building. To jump off

-inside the stairwell. The stairs didn't match the levels of the floors. A glass door leading to a floor would be there cut in about half by the staircase

-my goal with these. To make things at least like the lives of the main two families of High School Musical films. Large homes ( but not necessary mansions ) with things to them like their own basketball courts. And High Schools like that one. With a flash cafeteria etc

-I once saw a clip from the soap opera Dallas

-character   PAM  EWING

-was on top of a tall building walking towards the edge

-PAM EWING as in  PROSPERITY

-or her brother's name Cliff BARNES. Like PAM BARNES / PROSPERITY

-the clue in that these rules might lead to worlds of families having money and homes like in Dallas is the staircase that was paranormally cut through the door ways of each floor

-she was up HIGH on the building like I tried to get up HIGH. Like some force telling me the HIGH School Musical rules really work

-they also include ( like it was a bank I was on )

-I say to every person possible one time in their lives something like $5 million is just 'created' there. With absolute wage and price freezes and no one can touch your money but you

-the doors up HIGHER than the stairs

-when you follow these ideas it makes ECONOMIES / BANKS go up / HIGHER  DOORS

-I tried to get HIGH on the building. Like my Post title HIGH School Musical Suggestions for Governments 

-it was a BANK's building like saying putting millions in each person's account 'skyrockets' the economy

-and following the Government ideas on this Post the first daily timetable. With free time instead of the time allotted for Christian study if you want

-High School Musical Suggestions for GovernmentsHigh School Musical Suggestions for Governments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...