Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Earth D.O.A. Dead on Arrival

-because, Jenette  Kahn of DC Comics

-corrupt companies

-stars with too much money and egos. Too big to care. Living immorally

-entertainment etc companies with a lot of money and after more

-and my highly flawed past

-maybe mostly set up by others

-they planned my mistakes, or what I did were really reflections on other things

-Earth might be in for it's final fall

-there's a good chance with a soap opera and Archie line about me

-a maybe Beast bed cover. And Satan on my side

-they will pull a save for me and get me to some safe place

-meaning without me eventually those other places will close

-with maybe Phone and Internet lines down

-records for Power or Public transport are down

-maybe leaving this Earth

-like a dream I had in 1991

-the landscape made up of a lot of small wrecked white spaceships

-there's a good chance it will turn Earth in to like a shanty town

-of closed powerless stores and homes

-the problems I face here on this world too great so they might want to get me off the planet

-a forced marriage I have been put in without agreeing to. To a Lois Lane style woman like in Posh Spice, Lois and Clark, Smallville. Or some other similar version

-a woman I don't like or trust for my one life partner. Who the contracts say I must love and be a proper husband, but she can do what she likes. Date other men. Probably bring her boyfriend in to our home when she likes. Involve him with the family

-the threats I will be torched and made terrible. Partly also by my treatment. The likely continual threats of Jenette Kahn

-services , businesses and the things I like to do maybe legally blocked from me for good

-whatever Jenette Kahn wants me to go through she has the power

-using the threat of closing companies. And I am disliked because of my past

-these things might be partly the fault of Jesus Christ. And him engineering my life to be difficult and this happens. And he was never there to help me. And in most situations like this for me. They could torch me and change my sex. Take my record deal chance. The wife could be having public affairs. And I go through this to keep the Church etc still going. Because I really hate God and have given up. Even though I might be told to be a proper Christian and husband I go to Hell. And like everyone must be expecting. These people go to Heaven because they live good lives and are good Christians. And if Kahn wants to make future attacks in future years she can easily rig things to get the charges dropped again

-and there is the people like the Anti-Christ and Second Beast. True terror figures. Who may want to keep their world going. And keep the stories usable for their miracles. With their miracle powers they can do a lot of ruin to my life. And maybe just kill me at the end if there is a chance I will get away

-my one life. With probably a bad place when I die. I don't want a wife that 'vexes' me constantly. Having to work with stars who have been making attacks on me and working in mass to do me in for decades. Future children who still don't truly love me because of the mistakes put up for me to make. The ideas of a Mills Reef Winery soap opera and Anthony Hay Archie University series and channels. Like the Dionne Warwick and stars' song That's what Friends are For. I might not even get friends I remotely like. What is considered appropriate. And not loyal friends

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...