Monday, October 25, 2021

Archie Comics and Soap Opera Villain

-maybe Jesus Christ

-for decades his method with me is to WIND me up

-like the Archie style on me set at my High School on WINDSOR Road

-and like the Days of our Lives Hourglass the sands WINDING down

-maybe Jesus tries to TURN people on me

-like the High School TORCH emblem. Or TURNING sands down the Hourglass chambers

-I think Christ would have taken most of the worse people in my life to Heaven

-but not me. They are to him good people living good Christian lives

-I don't think he has ever done or ever will do anything for me

-the time I stayed alone in a small Hotel room down the hall from my grandparents in Auckland. I bought the comic All-Star Squadron introducing Fire-Brand then

-and the time I was on a Primary School camp in 1979. I woke up unhurt on the concrete floor of our cabin in the dark struggling to find my way around. Almost getting on a student named Gary Marshall like the TV producer of Happy Days Garry Marshall

-and I think Jesus might have set up DC Comics to wreck a marriage to Spider-Man actor Tom Holland. And tried to put me in a bad marriage with a woman like Lois Lane. Ignoring all the people around space I have done miracles for. Like I saw a man looking like Jesus come in the gates of Tauranga's Historic Village. I had just said Christ after fumbling my bike lock. Like I would feel married to her. Bike locked like married to LANE. The other time also at the Historic Village I was just about to go in Record Roundabout ( DC ) to check out the comics. A man was there also LOOKING like Jesus. I said Hello and he replied BUG. Like he was going to wreck a marriage with SPIDER Man actor Tom Holland. Partly to BUG me

-the Hourglass with two chambers like saying God and Jesus looking like lights are villains in it

-and the lit torch says the same

-to start off my really powerful miracles I was told to take a bus ride to the next city and at

-MARINE PARADE  as in MARRYING PARKER actor

-repeat BUP BUP BOP over and over

-like Satanic forces saying Jesus was HAPPY the time he wrecked the BUG marriage. And put me with a wife who would BUG me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...