Sunday, July 31, 2022

Super Channel

-when I was young living at 12 James Cook Street, Havelock North

-I was in paddocks at the end of the street

-there once was a ditch with the full skeleton of a man lying in it

-and from the side of the hill I heard laughter


-I use Jesus wrecking two marriages

-to actor Tom HOLLAND . The HOLE in the ground

-to Coronation Street character DAVID PLATT. The bones like of the DEVIL in rows like they were PLATTED

-to send out a channel about me

-the SKELETON. It goes to all of space but our SOLAR SYSTEM

-and to HELL.  The HOLE

-and to Heaven forever. Including when Heaven reaches 'the New Earth and Jerusalem coming down'

-like the street was named James Cook Street. The Captain of the ship ENDEAVOUR that first charted New Zealand

-ENDEAVOUR as in HEAVEN FOREVER

-and too the skeleton lying in a ditch. Like what I would expect on Earth. If that happened to a wrong sort of person in a series channel. Wracked with pain and lying on the ground. For some time until right Police make their way to him when it suits them

-the thing meant to send out the channel. Jesus wrecking two marriages

-I willed for the channel to go out using Christ wrecking those two marriages

-then I realized just over the last 2 days. I tried to set up the home my grandparents had at 12 James Cook Street a safe home for Satan forever. James Cook / Flames Cook

-he likes the position as a home on the street the paddocks with the skeleton were on . Like the channel has Anti Jesus ideas in it

-and in a Post I wrote about how once on large white hardboards I drew PICTURES and left them behind bushes at the front of the home. The 'Pictures' Satan meaning the TV series channel. Maybe Satan loves the home for this reason. And it is a safe home that my magic has meant avoiding for him the Lake of Fire he would have gone to


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...