Saturday, May 15, 2021

Connections to Spider-Man Actor Tom Holland

-Spider-Man actor Tom Holland

-maybe Satan/Stan Lee and the Anti-Christ wanted him to be my husband

-but DC Comics messed it up

-as I set off the super powerful magic for the next several years I went to MARINE PARADE.  MARVEL PARKER. I repeated  BUP BUP BOP over and over to start them. Like for BUG. Like saying the BUG actor is the Last Stand I have as a partner

-on a trip to New Zealand's biggest city about 1979. I was with my grandparents down QUEEN Street. There was a man in a Spider-Man  costume giving out comics from the back of a van

-decades ago downtown Tauranga there was a young adult man looking like Peter Parker from 90s comics. And Rick Astley and Ryan Seacrest. He was tied to a street pole. Like with webbing. Like a wedding or 21st/adulthood prank. He was talking to an elderly woman looking like soap opera actress Anne HADDY of NEIGHBORS. HUSBAND and Friendly NEIGHBORHOOD Spider-Man. There was Don STEWART SPIDER Jeweller nearby

-it was 2004 I was wondering one morning where to get the money to buy the video Spider-Man 2. I went into McDonalds and Marvel creator Stan Lee was there. He created Spider-Man. He used a different voice and I was unsure if it was him. He asked me Wat I would like . And I got the money for the video

-I was at my Budget Advice. Where the Advisor at the time Tam MCDONALD who maybe connected to Satan too. At the bottom of the staircase to the offices was a young boy in a full Spider-Man costume. TAM / TOM

-the maybe Anti-Christ approached my grandparents' home in 1991. He looked like soap opera doctor PETER HOLLAND. Like Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Tom Holland the actor

-Married with Children TV series with Bud Bundy based on me. BUG BLUNDER says someone like DC might have messed up the marriage

-I saw like a round dip HOLE in a slice of BREAD like BED I ate some of. Soon before we were meant to move in 1994 there was a TEAR along the wall behind my bed. My mattress has a fist sized  hip like a HOLE in it . I was up the top of a hill going to shops one foot went in to a foot sized dip

-Holland was born in the area of KINGSTON upon Thames. Like my Beast bed spread might be the multi-headed Beast with CROWNS on all his heads

-his middle name is Stanley

-Tom Holland WikipediaTom Holland Wikipedia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wuthering Heights

-the copies of my home around space. The leaky Conservatory roof is replaced by like white thin builders' boards. Like I just then had a...